Full Stack Web Developer
We are expanding with new customers and interesting assignemnet, and is now recruiting a Web Developer
- Experience in web development 2+ years;
- Experience with React stack 1+ year: Webpack/React Router/Mobx and/or Redux;
- Experience in developing server solutions based on Python and/or NodeJS — 1+ year;
- Linux/OSX user, able to use bash;
- Knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming (functional paradigm knowledge will be a plus);
- Deep understanding of strength/weaknesses of OLOO will be highly appreciated;
- Experience in testing using Mocha+Chai or Jest;
- Work with other front-end frameworks like FabricJS/Tree/d3 will be a bonus;
- Git user.
- Work with python ecosystem — Django/Flask/sqlalchemy/ZeroMQ/boto/uwsgi/nginx;
- Work with orchestration frameworks like Ansible/Puppet will be a bonus;
- Skills in PostgreSQL/MySql/SqLite, CouchDB/MongoDB, redis/memcached;
- At least intermediate English (reading/writing/speaking skills);
- Successful work with ffmpeg, sox, network monitoring tools will be a plus;
- 8 hours working day / 5 days working week;
- Competitive salary rates;
- Paid vacations and national holidays;
- Friendly team;
- Modern office and equipment;
- Opportunity for professional and career growth;
- Office located by subway.
- Developing web applications and websites;
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code;
- Participation in software architecture development;
- Supporting and improving existing software solutions;
- Interacting with development team.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to help build successful IT solutions in partnership with entrepreneurs, this is your chance. We look forward to receiving your application to join our highly-motivated team.
for the position, please e-mail a detailed CV in English by clicking here. Please include the reference “Full Stack Web Developer”.
Can't find your dream job? We’re always looking to recruit the best in the business. If that’s you, feel free to send us your CV.