New Business Sales, System House
Are you our next sales "ace", motivated by the challenge of developing and closing deals together with our entrepreneurial customers and partners?
Strikersoft is expanding thanks to our partnerships with a number of major customers and we’re now looking to grow our team by recruiting a top class New busines Sales Manager. Your prime motivations are the desire to see our customers’ ideas become realities and the challenge of generating new business on a continual basis. You will be based in our Kista office, Stockholm.
We expect that you will have experience working with both more traditional sales processes, and the more network- and content-based sales methods used in the digital world. We expect that you understand the concept of value-based selling to customers and are experienced in creating and maintaining long-term customer relationships. As a person, you are open-minded and attentive, used to working independently to achieve established goals, know how to benefit from your extensive network, and see both opportunities and potential within customers’ challenges. You are a skilled presenter and communicator and are comfortable working with sales at all levels, including sales initiatives targeting our customers’ executive bodies.
At Strikersoft, we believe everyone has a responsibility to our planet. Our contribution is designing solutions that make our world healthier and safer. And while we know we can’t save the world all by ourselves, each day, each project and each person at Strikersoft means one small step towards a better future for us all.
The Strikersoft team
We’re a business-oriented System House made up of dedicated employees who have extensive experience in software development and a passion for turning our customers’ ideas into competitive solutions. We focus mainly on the system design, eHealth, telecom and safety industries and have delivered successful projects to customers on three continents. Strikersoft uses an open managerial style based on personal responsibility. We also employ efficient decision-making processes and our company culture is characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit and an informal atmosphere.
- At least five years’ documented experience in sales (B2B) of IT solutions with a focus on enterprise solutions, software and consultancy services
- Solid experience working with entrepreneurial organisations will be viewed as an added merit
- The ability to convert customers’ business requirements into technical solutions
- Accustomed to working in CRM systems
- Ability to build and grow a network and skilled in selling with the help of your network
- Good communication skills in both Swedish and English
- We especially encourage applicants with university-level engineering qualifications to apply, though these qualifications are not mandatory.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to help build successful system solutions in partnership with entrepreneurial counterparts, this is your chance. We look forward to receiving your application to join our highly-motivated team.
Can't find your dream job? We’re always looking to recruit the best in the business. If that’s you, feel free to send us your CV.